Housing Dashboard Instructions
- Dashboards are interactive and can be filtered by clicking on any of the chart objects. For example, if you click on the the Someone Else's Place bar in the Where People stayed chart, the dashboard will refresh and portray data only for clients who stayed at someone else's place.
- Dashboards can be filtered of multiple attributes by holding down the Ctrl key and then clicking on multiple chart elements.
- Dashboards can be refreshed to their beginning state (no attributes selected) by clicking on the refresh button (see graphic below).
- The population pyramid cannot be used to filter the dashboard. If you want to filter by age or gender, click on the age/gender table.
- Download the dashboard as a png file: Click on the download icon (see graphic below), and click on Image.
- Download the dashboard as a pdf: Click on the download icon, and then click on PDF
- Using the Snipping Tool in Windows to snip the portion of the dashboard you want to use in a presentation.