This page provides a detailed listed of all updates and modifications made to the MBCDP.
- May 10, 2018: Low Income Dot map layer on the Winnipeg Community map was updated from 2011 Census to 2016 Census data. This layer is now enabled for querying using either Query or Proximity Tool so that counts of individuals living in low income households can be calculated for existing administrative areas or for custom geographies
- May 17, 2018: Added Census EthnoCultural 2016 queriable layer to both the Winnipeg and Manitoba Community Maps. This allows the extraction of data on North American Aboriginal Origins, Recent Immigrants, and Visible minorities for custom areas using the Query and Proximity tools.
- June 28, 2018: Added the new City Electoral Ward boundaries that will be used in the fall election to the interactive Community Map for Winnipeg
- June 28, 2018: Enhanced the Census Income query and proximity reports so that they now report the % of the population (total and by age group) who are living in low income households
- July 25, 2018: Added Low-Income maps to the Map Gallery
- % of Children (0-17 yrs) Living in Low Income Households (LIM-AT), City of Winnipeg, 2015
- % of Population Living in Low Income Households (LIM-AT), City of Winnipeg, 2015
- Aug 2, 2018: Launched Overdose and Drug Related Harms knowledge portal
- Sept. 10, 2108: Launched Demographic Dashboard page and 2016 Census population dashboard.
- Oct. 1, 2018: Added Winnipeg Community Centers to the Winnipeg Health Region Community map
- Oct. 8, 2018: Added Family Resource Center Locations, Winnipeg Health Region Community map
- Oct. 18, 2018: Launched the Transportation and Urban Design Portal
- Nov. 13, 2018: Added walking and cycling modeshare layers to the Active Transportation map in the Transportation and Urban Design knowledge portal.
- Nov. 15, 2018: Updated all Income layers to include Average Household Income. Clickable pop-ups now include average household income in addition to median household income; queriable income layers that can be queried using the query and proximity tools also now include average household income. Caveats were added about the calculation of median household income when using the query and proximity tools to query the income layer.